Rob Northcutt Band
My name is Rob Northcutt and I'm a Kansas boy through and through. I have five loves in my life: our Lord, my wife Jeanne, my children Blake and Megan, my family, and Country music. I have been singing since I was a small child and have been following my passion & sharing my music for twenty three years, which is the same amount of time that I have been married to a very patient woman.
A few highlights from over the years:
* I started out singing across the state of Kansas at country music venues and then formed my first band in 1992. From there I have fronted multiple country bands to hone my skills.
* In 2003 I won the Colgate Country Showdown state level competition.
* On 2011 & 2012 Country Stampede slate (Manhattan, Kansas)
* Currently I am the lead singer and songwriter for a country band, bearing my own name, with some amazing musicians. Some members have been with me since the early days and the others have blessed me (and our fans) with their years of musical experiences, as well.
* We have had great success with headlining shows and having the privilege of opening for acts including, Lucas Nelson, Jane Deere Girls, Josh Turner, Rodney Atkins, Darius Rucker, Craig Morgan, Billy Dean, and more.
I just finished a recording project in Nashville, which tracks of the cd are being released regularly until the final product is complete, so please make sure to check out my music from the trip.
No matter where this musical road leads me, I will love country music and will always have fun performing for everyone who comes out. Here's to the next show!