Have Questions? Click to talk to a representative! Available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Are there seats available or do I bring my lawn chair or blanket?
If you are a general admission ticket holder, please bring your lawn chair. To save room and for the comfort and convenience of other festival attendees we cannot allow lounge chairs or blankets as seating.
- Are there handicapped accessible seating, restrooms, and parking?
Yes, there is seating available to the left of the VIP section. This allows one handicapped individual and one guest. Seating is limited, so please ask other family members and friends to remain in the general seating area. Handicapped accessible restrooms are located a short distance away as well as other places on the festival grounds. To access the handicapped parking area you will need to display your state, city, or county hang tag or license plate.
- What is the traffic like heading in to Stampede?
Traffic does get a little heavy at certain times of the day. It is best to come early and stay late to avoid delays. Tune to 94.5 Country for traffic updates and weather.
- Are children’s prices available?
Children five and under get in free. Tickets for children ages 6-12 can be purchased online for a very low price. Click here for prices.
- Do I need a special pass to get into the campgrounds?
In order to access the campgrounds, you must have a four-day general admission, VIP, or reserved seating wristband. If you want to set up a campsite and park a vehicle or motor home you will need a four-day camping pass. Get more details here.
- I know I can’t bring food or beverages into the festival, but can I bring a bag with wet-wipes, sun block, a towl, etc.?
Yes. Please remember that all bags are subject to search by our gate security.
- I heard that Country Stampede is moving from Manhattan. Is that true?
We hear this rumor every year, and it is not true. Country Stampede will continue to be held at Tuttle Creek State Park.
- How do I become a sponsor of Country Stampede?
Country Stampede has many innovative ways to help you promote your business through the festival. Click here to learn more.
- How do I become a vendor?
Click here for more information on becoming a vendor.
- How does the four-day wristband work?
You will exchange your paper ticket for a four-day wristband beginning Thursday morning at Campground Check-in or Thursday afternoon at either the east or west festival entrance gates. Take care of this wristband as it will become your passport to re-enter the festival for the entire four days. If it is removed or damaged it cannot be replaced. Wristbands are non-transferable and are void if tampered with. All wristbands will be placed on the right wrist.
- I have Jump-the-Line Tickets. How many chairs can I carry in?
Only one chair per ticketholder. Once Jump-the-Line gates have opened, we will not allow you to leave and re-enter until the regular gate opening time.