Have Questions? Click to talk to a representative! Available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Every campsite is within walking distance of the festival.
- SHOWERS AND RESTROOMS LOCATED CENTRALLY IN THE CAMPGROUNDS.
- Sites are approximately 20' x 30'.
- Allows for one tent and one vehicle OR one camper and one vehicle OR one motorhome.
- If choosing General Camping you may purchase a site that allows for one additional vehicle. If you choose Reserved, Premier, or Preferred Camping you can purchase one additionnal car pass for your site under the ad ons section of the shopping cart.
- Camp area open Sunday, June 21 at 2 p.m. Beginning Monday, June 22 check-in will be open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. If you arrive after hours, you must check-in by 8:30 a.m. the following morning.
- DO NOT DISTURB CAMPGROUND HOSTS.
- Beginning 8 a.m. on Thursday, June 25 all campers have to have event camping and parking permits. Anyone not possessing the proper passes will be asked to leave the campgrounds.
- Beginning 8 a.m. on Thursday, June 25 camping staff will begin arm banding. If you arrive prior to Thursday, please stop by camping check-in to receive your arm band.
- Primitive campsite passes will be sold on site beginning June 21 provided the campgrounds are not sold out.
- Your camping pass is valid June 25, 26, 27, 28, 2015.
- You will receive an email with instructions for downloading your camping pass after placing your order. THIS IS YOUR CAMPING TICKET. Please bring this to camping check-in, and upon arrival you will receive the necessary passes for your vehicle and sleeping unit.
- Camping Check-In Hours:
- Sun 8am – 8pm
Mon 8am – 8pm
Tues 8am – 8pm
Weds 8am – 11pm
Thurs 8am – 11pm
Fri 8am – 11pm
Sat 8pm – 8pm
Sun 8 – noon
- Sun 8am – 8pm