Kicker Country Stampede CAMPGROUNDS
Miller Lite Express Lane
Country music fans, be sure to enjoy Miller Time at this year’s Kicker Country Stampede with the Miller Lite Express Lane. All fans 21 years or older with pre-purchased, unopened Miller Lite will be allowed to go through the Miller Lite Express Lane at the camping check-in entrance at Tuttle Creek State Park. So grab some Miller Lite and avoid the long entry lines for camping check-in. It’s not just a good time, It’s Miller Time with the Miller Lite Express Lane at the 2018 Kicker Country Stampede.
Please be sure to have your tickets, camping, and Miller products ready to show parking attendants.
Camping Policies & Info
- Every campsite is within walking distance of the festival.
- SHOWERS AND RESTROOMS LOCATED CENTRALLY IN THE CAMPGROUNDS.
- Sites are approximately 20' x 30'.
- Allows for one tent and one vehicle OR one camper and one vehicle OR one motorhome.
- If choosing General Camping you may purchase a site that allows for one additional vehicle. If you choose Reserved, Premier, or Preferred Camping you can purchase one additional car pass for your site under the ad ons section of the shopping cart.
- DO NOT DISTURB CAMPGROUND HOSTS.
- Beginning 8 a.m. on Thursday, June 21 all campers have to have event camping and parking permits. Anyone not possessing the proper passes will be asked to leave the campgrounds.
- Beginning 8 a.m. on Thursday, June 21 camping staff will begin arm banding. If you arrive prior to Thursday, please stop by camping check-in to receive your arm band.
- Primitive campsite passes will be sold on site beginning June 18 provided the campgrounds are not sold out.
- Your camping pass is valid June 20, 21, 22, 23, 2018.
- You will receive an email with instructions for downloading your camping pass after placing your order. THIS IS YOUR CAMPING TICKET. Please bring this to camping check-in, and upon arrival you will receive the necessary passes for your vehicle and sleeping unit.
- Camping Check-In Hours (If you arrive after hours you will have to come back the next day.):
- Mon 8am – 8pm
- Tues 8am – 8pm
- Weds 8am – 11pm
- Thurs 8am – 11pm
- Fri 8am – 11pm
- Sat 8pm – 8pm
A $5.00 daily vehicle fee will be charged if camping prior to the event. If you possess a Kansas State Annual Park Permit, you will be exempt from this fee. Anyone wishing to camp prior to June 20 must pay additional camping fees at the State Park upon arrival.
Additional fees are as follows:
- Primitive camping fees are $10 per night.
- Preferred camping fees are $20 per night.
- There are two shower facilities in the River Pond area. One is located in the center of the main campground area and the other at the east end of the park, near the beach area.
- The shower facility in the campground will be open 23 hours per day and will be closed from 5 a.m. – 6 a.m. daily for cleaning.
- The beach area shower facility will also be open 23 hours per day and will closed from 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. daily for cleaning.
- Please respect cleaning crews! They are necessary in keeping the area clean and sanitized for your protection.
- Water in the campground is for personal consumption and use only!
- Rubber Ducky will also be bringing their shower trailer. The cost is $5 per shower or $20 for a wristband.
For the safety of everybody attending, Country Stampede has implemented the following rules. Please read them. Making yourself familiar with our policies will help make your experience go smoothly so you can focus on having a good time.
- To be able to access the Kicker Country Stampede Campgrounds, you are required to have at least a three-day General Admission wristband.
- For everybody’s safety ATVs, golf carts, and other recreational vehicles are prohibited from use. They will be impounded and assessed an impound fee.
- Please keep talking, singing, radios, televisions, etc. at a volume that will not disturb other guests. No amplified PA systems, DJs, or sound systems will be allowed or operated in any camping area.
- Please be courteous to your neighbors. Have fun but respect others. Anyone acting abusive or causing trouble will be removed from the festival grounds.
- All minors attending Country Stampede must be accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- No sexually aggressive or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- People who sneak into Country Stampede without paying will be ticketed for trespassing. Any violators of the law may be subject to arrest.
- No motorcycles unless identified as an additional vehicle
- Please respect the beauty of the state park and keep your campsite clean throughout the weekend. Bag all trash (bags provided at campground check-in) and refuse and place it alongside the blacktop road for pick up each morning. We appreciate your help in keeping Tuttle Creek State Park clean. All campsites must be cleaned and all camping equipment removed by 10:00 a.m., Sunday, June 24th. Anything left behind will be considered garbage and will be disposed of.
- Please do not park or abandon vehicles on the campground roads. Illegally parked vehicles will be impounded, and you will be assessed an impound fee.
- NO BOATS or JET SKIS. You may dock your watercrafts at Wildcat Marina located at 8220 Spillway Marina Rd., Manhattan, KS 66502. Phone: (785) 776-3113.
- NO FURNITURE.
- Charging for any kind of beverage at private parties is illegal.
- No unauthorized vending.
- Kegs and glass containers are not allowed in any camping area. These items will be confiscated.
- To prevent other campers from getting wet portable pools are not allowed.
- No pets (let’s avoid stepping in it or the risk of bites).
- No weapons of any kind permitted in any area even if you have a conceal carry permit.
- The swimming area and boat ramp in the River Pond Area will be closed from 4:00 p.m. Sunday, June 17 through Sunday, June 24. Swimming and boating is prohibited in the River Pond area during the festival.
- Fires will be allowed only in fire rings and in cooking grills provided by the State Park. All fires are to be attended at all times. Absolutely no bonfires or pit fires! Special instructions pertaining to fires may be in effect depending on weather conditions. Please ask our attendants for current information.
- For the safety of our guests, traffic patterns have been established to eliminate two-way traffic. All guests are asked to observe the NO PARKING and ONE WAY signs, as well as the established speed limit of 20 mph in the camping areas. Cruising or riding in the back of pickup trucks is prohibited in the campgrounds! There will be no incoming traffic allowed between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Due to liability issues, grills and smokers exceeding 350 sq inches of cooking space will not be permitted in the campgrounds.
- We remind everyone camping in the Tuttle Creek State Park River Pond Area that they do so at their own risk. Tuttle Creek State Park, the promoters, managers, and owners of Country Stampede assume no responsibility for the actions of any guests or visitors to these areas.